Just some random thoughts compiled from the past week, enjoy your Sunday!
1. Have you heard of the app Hoopla? You can connect your library card and check out books on your phone! I love our local library but often times I am scared of late fees which stops me from checking out books.
2. Kristin Ess did it again… this air dry creme is my new best friend! (Thanks to my friend, Chelsea for sharing about it!)
3. If you are looking for a new workout, you must try Barre3! Not only is the workout amazing, but the community is so empowering and supportive.
4. I made this soup this week and it was a hit. It was easy and full of flavor, I definitely added it to my taste tested board.
5. I’ll be using this technique on my newall white sneakers.
6. Everything in this Etsy shop is absolutely beautiful!
7. I made my first Blurb book this past week after seeing the girls at The Merrythought make a mocktail book. I’m eager to see how it turned out! It’s so crazy how we can self publish books these days so easily.
8. Did you see my plans for our garage apartment and the scary before photos?
9. If you’re looking for a daily devotional, I’ve had this one since the beginning of the year and I highly recommend it!
10. I’ve been thinking about this verse all week: “Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.” – Proverbs 3:3